A Huge Thankyou To Daddy Marcus For Having Me on 1Brighton FM

A huge thank you to Mark Hazelwood otherwise known as Daddy Marcus for inviting me to play on his recent radio show one hot summers Saturday afternoon on 1Brighton FM

We had a really great time picking out tunes to play be it Bananaramma or Eat Static for everyone that tuned in and who put up with us for our 3 hrs

Sadly no recording was made of our banter so I've captured the first bit that was a nod to my days at school investigating US and UK HipHop music as a young music man stepping out onto the dancefloor

There's even some cheeky Go Go in there for The Trouble Funk fans

Not sure when I'll be going back on air but it shouldn't be that long once I pull my finger out

Thanks for tuning in if you were able to and if not this is a sample of what I kicked off with














No comments:

Post a Comment