Deodato - Night Cruiser (Again Edit)


























Found this on Soundcloud today after revisiting the site to "mute" some slightly overzealous producers who ended up taking over my email inbox with updates

The thing with Soundcloud is that it's a great tool to be able to gain some exposure to older tracks which although have been cut and spliced electronically should not be disgarded either in their new or original formats on occasion

Not too bothered about the current anti-edit backlash it has to be said as once again like on so many other occasions I was never aware of the original version of this just like so many of the older tracks that I now have
This version has definitely turned me on to another good track from back in the day when at the time I never knew of such musical pleasures

Hope you too enjoy a nice and tasty slice of Jazz Funk from Deodato edited by someone called  Borgelite

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Deodato - Night cruiser (Again edit ) by Borgelite

No comments:

Post a Comment